We meet every first Wednesday of the month. We are dark July and August. Fulton Lodge No. 69 was founded in July 1855 in Fulton Center (present day Indianford) in Rock County. The first recorded meeting of the lodge was held under dispensation on the evening of August 4th, 1855. At this meeting, the brethren were informed that a petition for a charter or a warrant empowering them to institute a lodge of A. F. & A. M. had been forwarded to the Grand Lodge officers in Milwaukee for their approval. In June 1856, the Lodge was given a charter from the Grand Lodge of Wisconsin. Erastus Hopkins served as its master, with Robert Stone and Albert Wagner as Wardens.
Chartered on 06/12/1856 by the Grand Lodge of Wisconsin, Fulton Lodge #69 F. & A.M., is a Masonic Lodge in Edgerton, Wisconsin. Fulton #69 is part of District #009. The Lodge address and meeting times are specified below.
Fulton Lodge #69 F. & A.M. is part of District #009 along with: Jefferson County Lodge #9 F. & A.M. , Morning Star Lodge #10 F. & A.M. , Union Lodge #32 F. & A.M. , Albany Lodge #36 F. & A.M. , Lake Country Freemasons Lodge #42 F. & A.M. , Janesville-Western Star Lodge #55 F. & A.M. , St. John's Lodge #57 F. & A.M. , Kegonsa Lodge #73 F. & A.M. , Waucoma Lodge #90 F. & A.M. , Bicknell Lodge #94 F. & A.M. , Oregon Lodge #151 F. & A.M. , Milton Lodge #161 F. & A.M. , New Glarus Lodge #310 F. & A.M. , Dousman Lodge #315 F. & A.M. , and Glenn L Humphrey Lodge #364 F. & A.M.